Sunday, March 11, 2012

House Wish List

Since I started researching how to build furniture, I have had a ton of ideas floating around my head. I can't even count the number of things I want to build. But, there are a few things that are very high on the list. Most of them come from the fab Ana White.

Farmhouse Bed

 

I love, love, love this bed. Actually, this bed made me realize that I wanted to build some of our furniture. Also? I love that bedspread. I think it's from Target, but I can't find it. Sad panda. 

 This is the original bench that Ana designed, but I stumbled across a user uploaded picture and decided that this is the one I want to make. I plan for this to go at the end of the bed.





Now, I'm not sure where I'm going to find this holder, but I know I have to do this. We have a built in swing that detaches and becomes a picnic table. This will be PERFECT above it!

That's it for today! Next up, some of the tools I'll need to complete these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment